Bird by Bird

I like the book titled "Bird by Bird".  The author talks about a few things in a funny way.  It is close to a how-to book.  But I've never felt bored when I was reading the book.  I was amazed that a book teaching you how to write can be written in that way.    

The most amazing thing is that I always wanted to act when I was reading the book.  When I was reading it, I really was excited to use it in my real working life.   I want to be a better writer.  And I want to write anything that happened to me.  And I want to record what I have done and what I could improve.  

I appreciate that I have the change to read the book.  

Comments

Steven Klass said…
Hi Lily,

Couple suggestion: Provide a link to the book on amazon. Or at least give us the author. Tell us why the book changed the way in which you write. It's clear that English isn't your native language no worries keep practicing.

Popular posts from this blog

25 Google Interview Questions

Convert LaTeX to HTML

Art of Software Development