Write Interesting Computing Books

I was asked a question, "Can I find a data structure book writing for dummies?" I knew the boy was joking. But I think this is a good question.

When we read a book, we are supposed to interact with the book like interacting with a friend. We are asking questions and the friend answers and guides our exploration. The unfortunate thing is that we have so many books that are dry to read like hanging with very boring friends. Sometimes the friend is so arrogant and monotoning. I personally think this is a big problem in Computer Science as well as Mathematics. There are so many terrific things happened in computing fields. And yet it is hard to find exciting textbooks for students to enjoy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 Google Interview Questions

Convert LaTeX to HTML

Art of Software Development