Object Thinking

I was reading another book about developing applications with UML and  object oriented programming languages.   Somehow I happened to do a quick reading of Object Thinking.  Immediately I got hooked.   I always want to know more about how to thinking Object-Oriented and how to develop application focusing on objects that behavior.  This book shows some promise.  I was fully engaged so far.  I especially love the "Behind the Quotes" feature.  So far, I list two of my favorite quotes:

"Thinking include a value system, a history, a worldview, a set of ideas, and a context."

"XP provides a foundation by identifying a set of discrete practices that can actually be practice.  Any developer can actually do these practices and, simply by doing them, become a better practitioner."

So, how can a developer get upgraded?   I am searching and learning.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 Google Interview Questions

Convert LaTeX to HTML

Art of Software Development